Kuhns Accumulator Bales Sticking

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

Has anyone using a Kuhn's accumulator had any issues with bales sticking at the top and not sliding down into the accumulator? I've had my 15 bales edge accumulator for 5 years now and it has run flawlessly up until yesterday when I tried to bale some dry alfalfa/grass/weeds mix hay. Bales would stick at the top and not slide down into the first slot. This accumulator is like new condition, I only run about 1000-1500 bales through it each year. Still looks new with all it's original paint intact.

 

I baled about 300 bales yesterday and had to get off the tractor every 6-8th bale to un-jam the accumulator. About 45 days ago I did over 500 bales without a hitch. The accumulator did set out in the weather, but I've always left it out in the summer and only shedded it in the winter when it wasn't in use.

 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I thought about getting some PAM baking spray or some other lubricant that wouldn't hurt the hay and spraying the heck out of the platform. Any ideas to make them slide would be great.

 

nprranch



Kuhns Accumulator Bales Sticking

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire