Young Timothy Friendly Herbicide????!!

samedi 2 avril 2016

We put down fertilizer a few weeks ago and my new stand of timothy I planted at the end of last summer is responding - yippie!!!!

However.....

So are the annual broad leaf weeds..... :(

I've got 2,4-D and Pasturegard in hand, but wanted to wait until later in April to spray both for weeds and cereal rust mite (via Seven XLR Plus) in the same pass AND give the timothy time to be more mature.

But - I think I need to go ahead and hit these fields with an herbicide now.

Any thoughts on spraying younger stands of timothy, advice on the herbicides I've got on hand or another recommendation? The one thing I don't want to spray is something with a residual.

Any recommendations/advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

Young Timothy Friendly Herbicide????!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire