Alternatives to Crop Saver

samedi 28 mai 2016

So I have the Harvest Tec applicator on top of my NH round baler.

One of my better customers buys my bales and feeds them to a good size herd of rescue and easy keeper horses. My last delivery to her last fall she commented some of my bales had a "vinegar" smell to them. She took me to the round bale feeder and there was one of my bales, just opened. She was right. I did detect a vinegar smell in an otherwise very nice looking bale.

She insists its the preservative and I tend to agree with her. She told me she wont buy any more with preservative, and honestly I couldn't blame her. When i got back to my shop, I pulled open a few RB's and they had some of that smell in them, too. 

Sooooo, is there an alternative to Crop Saver that will work in my applicator that doesn't have such a strong smell? I remember someone mentioning a liquid alternative that had an apple scent to it. 

I don't want to change the applicator, just the preservative.

 

Any suggestions for horses? 



Alternatives to Crop Saver

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire