large square baling needed illinois

samedi 28 mai 2016

To ALL,

I need orchard grass cut and baled on 14 acres in west central Illinois. Large square's 3x3x8 , 3x4x8 or 4x4x8 needed only.

Storing large rounds and selling a portion of cuttings are not worth it. I live 8 miles south of Carlinville , IL. in macoupin county .

or 50 miles north east of St.Louis . Anyone knows someone in my area , Please let me know. I have spraying and fertilizer applied.

Half of bales to operator and half to me or I pay cash to have it done for ( 2 ) cuttings a year. Most people have round baler's in our area. Extend variety Orchard grass planted since 2011 . I will load bales on trailer for operator if need be.

 

Thanks

John Bunk

Shipman , illinos

Macoupin county

bunk@frontiernet.net

 

  



large square baling needed illinois

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire