NH 688 Round Baler twine arms stopped

dimanche 22 mai 2016

Hello all!

 

I have a 2001 NH 688 Round baler, twine tie only.

Start of second season with this baler. Starting baling very first bale, all was normal until reached size setting....

Monitor alarmed that bale size was reached, stopped machine, twine arms extended to center of bale and started to tie 

bale center and never move towards outer edge of the bale. I switched monitor over to manual to try and retract arms

to tie outer edges of the bale. Arms still wouldn't move outward. While it was still running,I held down on the retract button

to try and move arms. As I held down on the button, the monitor would shut totally off. I powered monitor back up, pushed the retract

button again, same thing. I shut off pto to baler, put monitor in manual mode, pressed retract and monitor still shuts off.

 

Anybody ever see this? I cleaned all connections with electrical cleaner all wiring looks good. 

 

Another related question, is the electric over hydraulic motor that moves twine arms, powered in both directions?

I'm trying to figure out the fix for this, fairly good at electrical stuff, just trying to figure out where to start.

 

Thanks for any help!

 



NH 688 Round Baler twine arms stopped

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire