Question for you guys with alfalfa/grass mixes

dimanche 29 mai 2016

I've never messed with any alfalfa here. I mainly put up small squares of brome and usually have no trouble selling them for a decent price. I have a field I'm killing off to seed back to brome this fall, I'm just tossing around the idea of putting some alfalfa in with it. I have a disc mower with no conditioner, no tedder either. Not sure how well it would dry? I know the grass helps the alfalfa dry faster, but I would think I'd need a tedder since I don't have a conditioner.

 

I here about blister beetles getting in alfalfa, I'd hate to be responsible for someones horse. Would it be worth it to do a alfalfa/grass mix? Just wondering if it be worth doing the alfalfa/grass mix, if it be that much more profitable than just selling my straight brome bales?

 

 



Question for you guys with alfalfa/grass mixes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire