NH 5070/Bandit review

mardi 24 mai 2016

First year running my 5070 hayliner and bandit 100. Ran 40 acres yesterday. Operating wise went great. Fought bale shape all day. Can't seem to get a 38-40 inch bale that doesn't weigh 60-65 lbs. used pallet forks to move bundles. Would sag on sides. Even worse stacking them. Very unstable. Bandit bundle pressure seems spot on. Go any higher it breaks strings. All In all I think it comes down to bale weight being too high. Orchard alfalfa mix that was dry. I did have heavy windrows. Possibly putting to much in chamber? Plan on building some spear forks now. I know it's a long learning curve but super disappointed and discouraged. Now I have 70 saggy bundles that don't stack worth a crap.

NH 5070/Bandit review

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire