Wasn't too happy coming home to this...

jeudi 19 mai 2016

They are running power transmission lines for wind turbines near me.  Came home to this.  Heavy heavy equipment must have been on the flat piece.  Compacted down 2" - 3" and rough as heck.

 

Got a little irate when they wouldn't give me a number to call, finally had someone come out and talk to me.  They said they thought it was just wild land (I don't know what that is).

 

Had a long talk about compaction, crop damage, value.  I know it was a small piece of land, but it is my piece of land.  They said they'll, "fix it".  I said no, I'll value the damage and you can pay me to fix it.  They said no problem.

 

Still "grrrring" inside.

 

 

 

9.jpg11.jpg

 

13.jpg15.jpg17.jpg19.jpg

20.jpg



Wasn't too happy coming home to this...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire