Befco 8 wheel rake value

lundi 30 mai 2016

I have a 8 wheel Befco rake that I'm considering trading or selling and updating to a rotary rake.

 

I have several smaller odd shaped fields and they are heavy fescue grass and the rake is giving me fits, it doesn't like heavy stuff at all.

 

It has 8 new wheels & hyd lines, it does need new tires as the ones on it now are the wrong height by 2".

 

I'm wondering what I could expect it to be worth ??

 

local farm equipment dealer ( Gene Holliday is Laurens SC, ) will take it on trade but a beginner hay fella up the road might want it also... 

 

Just wondering what I should ask for it or sort of expect on a trade on a rotary rake?

 

I acquired it in a package deal about 3 yrs ago so I can't really say what I gave for it ...

 

002.JPG



Befco 8 wheel rake value

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire