Kewl UTV add on's

jeudi 19 mai 2016

In my search for a front rack for my RTV I found a few other items to add to my wish list and i thought some of you might be interested in some of them.

Feel free to add stuff you find tothis thread, please post a link with the item so we can get to it easily. If not sure how just ask. We are here to help.

I've needed one of these with my ATV and can use it with my RTV. and now it has Free shipping. :D

Impact Implements Universal Off-Road Utility Trailer

15 cubic feet hauling capacity
1500lb load capacity
Features quick release latch and tilt trailer bed for easy loading and unloading.
Pass-through 1" axle provides 12" ground clearance
18"x8" pneumatic, "tubed" tires for easy maneuverability over all types of terrain
Wheel bearings are sealed for easy maintenance and long life
High impact, polyethylene tub

$399 + free shipping. :D
http://ift.tt/1Th2pF4

Attached Images
File Type: jpg UTV_UtilityTrailer.jpg (26.6 KB)


Kewl UTV add on's

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire