John Deere discbine

dimanche 22 mai 2016

Tonight my discbine imploded on me its a 535 moco. Does a good job but it was first piece of farm equitment I'd ever bought and think it was not a good buy i didn't know what I was doing and it was abused and beat up pretty bad but it worked least until tonight. Panel that holds gear box on cracked and ripped 2 of 4 bolts though top then bent down pretty bad and the power from 2590 then proceeded to finish her off and it blow shafts and u joints from almost fount to back.

That said instead of mowing hay I spent entire day in shop grinding welding and tearing it apart. I've got it structurealy back and ready to go but looking at around 3000 in parts. Anyone know of junk yards that would have parts for Deere discbine??

Also alot of the skid plates on bottom are shot some are missing and some of the turtles and half moon skids are broken anyone know of aftermarket places to get them??

John Deere discbine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire