massey 4345 with power shuttle going into neutral.

vendredi 20 mai 2016

I have posted this on other sites trying to get a leg up on issue. Thanks for any advice.... 2002 4345 power shuttle 12x12. It will sometimes go into neutral wile using, and shifting the transmission in neutral and the forward/reverse lever in neutral fixes it sometimes, other times I have to turn tractor off and then back on before it will go into gear. Seems more common in colder temps. I do get the trouble code 6-2 flash once in a wile but if it does that all I have to do is rotate the clutch speed engage knob and it goes away, and its done that since new and other than blinking and beeping it does nothing to the function of tractor. Its got to be some electrical glitch here. Im leaning toward the transmission control module but I don't know what to start replacing. Anyone with experience with this? I have about 1300hr on the clock. I have changed all transmission fluid/filter, and I get 4-4 code sometimes when it kicks into neutral that states 'solenoid valve short to ground or wiring open circuit'. I pulled floor up and made sure power shuttle solenoids wire connections are clean and on solid. Also, which seems odd, the gear shifter seems hard to wiggle back and forth sometimes, like the linkage needs oiled, and that might be the case.This year I am getting into rolling my own hay and really don't want to have to restart tractor off with bale in baler.



massey 4345 with power shuttle going into neutral.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire