New holland 479

mardi 31 mai 2016

Hello everyone I recently bought a NH 479 in decent shape for 300 bucks everything functions but the bad is the bearings on the side without the PTO need to be changed and I am handy with a wrench and have removed the smaller sprocket and such but have no clue how to get that bearing off as the puller will not fit on there. Is there any good advice or suggestions you all can give me. I only cut 15 acres of hay twice a year and this is the upgrade from my sickle mower as I am just starting out. The mower cuts excellent and when I get into thick stuff it kicks the chain off and the rollers stop and clogs the machine. Thanks for everyones time I do have the service manual but it doesn't exactly say how to get the bearings off just how to get the rollers out. I have noticed the flanges ??? things that have the holes that the bearings supposed to rest in seem pretty thin and worn could that be the issue?  The bearing looked ok but haven't really tested it.



New holland 479

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire