looking for a MOCO, new or used ?

samedi 28 mai 2016

     Alright all, I'm hoping I put this in the right place.  I've been farming 120 acres of lease ground for a few years now and the wife and I are going for an FSA loan now to buy 40 more.  At this point my Hesston 8400 just isn't doing the trick anymore, and I think I want to go to a hydro swing moco.  I've looked at the Massy 1383 most seriously, but have looked some at New Holland and Deere as well.  I was hoping to go for a new Massey as my dealer here had informed me that he could probably set me up for around 34K.  So I had them come down and look at my 8400 for a trade, and now the 1383 is 37K and they only want to give me 7 for the 8400.  Feeling kind of like I'm getting jacked around here, and it got me thinking how tough is it to find these machines running around in good condition.  I have no huge preference between Deere, New Holland, or Massey, those are what I can get worked on here, I just need it to run when I'm ready to cut, seems like with my sickle machine I spend more time messing with the header than I do cutting hay.  Also, is this changing price stuff normal I have bought and traded other equipment with these guys before and never had this issue, and my 8400 is well used but it's not a pile I just had finished 80 acres with it the morning they came down to look at it. 



looking for a MOCO, new or used ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire