Bale wagon unloading

mercredi 8 juin 2016

I'm unloading a small bale wagon on a concrete floor in a barn. The wagon is a NH 1002 that I've had for awhile but not used it for a few years as I've been selling out of the field. I'm planning on selling more hay out of the barn through out the winter. To get better air circulation and not risk losing bottom bales I'd like to keep the bales off the concrete. I've read about a few of you that have put pallots on the machine before loading. Rather than the pallot I'm wondering if anyone has experience with just laying out a few 6" boards between the forks prior to putting the stack completely on the floor. I was actually thinking about building several I-Beam type stickers out of 3/4 plywood strips that would provide several inches of surface area and stay up on their own. They would be about six inches high.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Bale wagon unloading

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire