Bale Command Plus Mount...#@*&@(%

mercredi 6 juin 2018

Ok...what do you guys mount your bale command plus monitors with?  I have googled and googled, check NH parts website, etc and can't find what to mount this stupid thing with.  The monitor has the spade back on it so I stopped at TSC the other day and picked up a cheap SMV sign bracket but the spade on the monitor only goes down into it so far and is shaky to say the least.  I am mounting it on my horizontal cab post on my John Deere 5100M which is directly to the right of the operator station in the cab.  I am enclosing a pic of my post and mounting location.  Pics or part numbers would be a huge help here...thanks a bunch!

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_3932.JPG


Bale Command Plus Mount...#@*&@(%

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire