l3200 won't start

vendredi 3 août 2018

my l3200 won't start, at first I thought I ran out of fuel, so I've done all the normal things you would do, this has a valve you turn on the injector pump you open and supposedly you crank with that open and thats all thats required to bleed. made no difference. I then bled at the injectors, 2 of 3 I got good flow, I then bled from the top of pump lts all good. it acts like it wants to start sometimes, but not enough. I crank at 20 sec intervals then let starter cool. I changed fuel filter it was pretty dirty, only have 200 hrs on tractor. I was power washing when tractor stalled, did not direct water into engine compartment. if this was a gas engine id wonder if I was getting spark, thats what this acts like. plenty of charge in battery. I checked fuses all ok. the tractor is on an incline so I was wondering if that was working against me. is there a way you check the equivalent of spark on a diesel. any ideas

thanks for the help


l3200 won't start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire