Orchard grass troubles.....again

jeudi 2 août 2018

Some of you may remember my thread from last year about my orchard grass stand loss https://www.haytalk.com/forums/topic/73474-orchard-grass-stand-loss/.....well its a new year but the same old problems I have always had with orchard. I was hopeful that the high potash fertility program I have been using this year which was recommended by the agronomist was going to solve my issues with orchard grass dying off but unfortunately it looks like that wasn’t the issue. I made 2nd cutting about a month ago and have had the same kind of die off as I always do where a substantial amount of the plants just don’t recover. Now that fertility has been ruled out I just don’t know what the issue could be. Unless I can find an answer to my issue I guess I’m no longer going to attempt to grow orchard......very frustrating.

Hayden

Orchard grass troubles.....again

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire