NH 688 Round Baler Monitor Quit -Mike, RickB anybody help!

jeudi 4 juillet 2019

I had some problems with the Bale Command II monitor a few days ago before I started baling. It would not turn on. I checked the  power supply at the small connector at the back and I had 12 V.I cleaned some corrosion of the blades and then noticed the blades looked compressed so I widened them  with a screw driver. I plugged them back together and pushed the on/off button and the monitor powered up like normal. I thought I solved the problem. I went out and baled today and part way through the 9th bale the monitor "froze" with some strange symbol on it. I checked the power connection and all looked well. I pushed the button and the screen powered up so again I thought the connector was the problem again. I started baling and the monitor was froze at the initial "start baling" screen with the bale diameter of 30 in showing. I baled some more and nothing changed on the screen. The panel keys would not respond to anything but the on/off button and when I pressed that it turned off and it won't start up. I'm going out with my voltmeter to check the voltage again but I'm sure that's there's 12V at the connector.

 

I don't believe it's a broken wire because if that were the case I wouldn't get it to work at all. Is there a circuit breaker or relay that goes bad on these.  It has 21,800 bales on but has been pretty reliable. I did have to replace the right hand shape sensor a few days ago but I expect those kind of problems. It's these intermittent failures that drive me nuts.

 

Thanks in advance for your help.



NH 688 Round Baler Monitor Quit -Mike, RickB anybody help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire