Roll-belt 560 belt and lacing options

vendredi 5 juillet 2019

I'm having trouble figuring out what Belts are recommended for this baler. I bought it used, and the previous owner had a mix of Belts with alligator lacing. I had to buy a new belt, and discovered it was much longer than the Belts that were on it. Since the Belts were all pretty much worn, I have decided to replace most, if not all.

In my quest to figure out what Belts to buy, I have discovered the following info:

NH specs state Belts are 421 inches.... New belt at dealer is 420 inches

Belts for this baler originally came with alligator lacing.... When buying a new belt at dealer, they offer only mato lacing on the premium Belts.

There was apparently a tech bulletin about changing to the mayo lacing replacing the alligator, and that all balers using premium Belts should have the belt guide removed.

When I question my dealer on this, they are reluctant to provide any concrete answer to any of the discrepancies in size, lacing, belt guide, etc.

So.... Any opinions or experiences out there? Looking for recommendations.

Roll-belt 560 belt and lacing options

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire