auction NH 499 update

lundi 22 juin 2020

I posted a video a few weeks ago of my auction 499 making some noise on the right side and it having a wobbly crank hub. I found the problem, loose bolt on the crank hub. Is anyone familiar with putting that back on? Wondering if I need to go through the entire procedure in the manual.

 

Here's the steps from this manual although these steps are from the standpoint of having taken apart the entire gearbox which I didn't do. From what I can tell the whole point of this procedure is to torque the large nut and hold it in place. It doesn't look like the crank hub actually needs to be aligned in any particular way.'

 

BNFHRBl.jpg?1

 

I separated that hub into two parts, here's that tab aligned on the nut.

 

Ud83Umv.jpg?1

 

oh and that nut has a broken side and the part appears to be no longer available anywhere. New holland part # 644449, 1 5/8-18 nut.

 

XR9YRjs.jpg?1

 

Here's part 2 of installation, looks like its all about getting the clip on a flat side of the nut.

 

jbM3k8H.jpg?1

 

Here's a video I made showing what I found when I took it apart. I did find another oddity, that's around the 1:45 mark. There's some washers in a different order than what the manual shows.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B6GCpmA1pk



auction NH 499 update

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire