Total Newb Question

mardi 23 juin 2020

Hello everyone,

 

First time poster, long time viewer. I have a general question regarding the hay hauling business..

 

Firstly, I have to ask if this is even a lucrative business plan? I am only interested in hauling and won't be farming hay myself. I absolutely don't mind and welcome the long hours of hard work, if it pays off at the end of course .Also, what general knowledge base would I need to be successful?  

 

Are their load boards for hay haulers? Or do the hay haulers move their own chow? 

 

Besides a truck and trailer, what sort of other equipment would be needed?

 

I am simply trying to draw a business plan and would love feedback from experienced folks here.

 

Thank you for any advice. It is much appreciated!!



Total Newb Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire