BHT-2 giving inaccurate readings Hesston 4550 baler

samedi 20 juin 2020

I hope I am posting this in the correct spot

I got the first chance to use my new BHT-2 set up. Sensors were mounted on the side of the bale chamber as my upper and lower tension rails are boxed. Agratronics said that location would be OK. I kept getting a lot of Lo indications even though my hand tester was showing 10% to 12% which is where I like to bale.. Customers like the dryer hay as no chance of mold over long storage. When it did indicate moisture it correlated within about 2% except for a few high moisture bales where it said 14% and I got a few hot spots of 20%  (sorted out the high moisture for quick use).

 

I have not called Agratronics as it is the weekend,but will Monday. I have a feeling I need to move the sensors to the boxed tension rail's so I get one cut side. Means cutting holes in the top beam plate to gain access to the studs.Not going to be easy but can be done.

 

Thoughts or tips on what I may be doing wrong? Location of sensors?

 

Thanks Folks

Keith



BHT-2 giving inaccurate readings Hesston 4550 baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire