new holland baler issue

lundi 29 juin 2020

Haven't posted in a while, but was wondering if someone could help me out.  I bought an older used 7060 NH round baler.  I have the bale size set at approx. five feet dia. bales, however the autowrap still only triggered at the maximum six foot dia bale size.  I temporarily fixed this by putting a one inch spacer at the junction of the clutch release and  the cable the leading to the bale size indicator bar on the baler.  This basically worked to shorten the cable.  This worked to finish the hay season, but my bale monitor (the small basic verision) alarm does not trigger until the bale is at six feet.  I just turned it of and baled using the gages on the baler which worked fine.  anybody know how i need to fix the issue.  Seems like the cable might be to long?



new holland baler issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire