Big black box

mardi 16 juin 2020

When on HT sometimes when I open a post this is what the screen looks like (attached). Sometimes I can hit the back arrow (upper left of screen), then go back forward and the screen will be normal.

I can't control the browser (Explorer 11) nor the operation system (Window 10), company requirements.

It (the black box appearance), is getting worse. It also doesn't allow me to have all the functions across the top of the reply area.

Anyone got any brain storms throw them my way, PLEASE.


Larry

PS this post came back with black box and no options (functions across the top).

 

PSS after I edited this post with PS remark, I'm back normal. :huh:  So I can add the face you just seen, plus this. :o



Big black box

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire