refurbished Vermeer baler roll

mercredi 24 juin 2020

I have a Vermeer 605 Super M baler that I discovered with the help of Haytalk members needs a new lower drive roll.  The rubber is peeling off.  I have heard some people have had their worn out rolls refurbished.  Since a new drive roll is $1300, refurbishing the old one is a tempting idea.  I am hoping there are members who have had rolls refurbished and can recommend a good company.  

 

I know there are a lot of companies who do this but I assume some are better than others.  For example, I called one from a google search.  They could refurbish the roll but had no idea what type of rubber to use our how thick.  They asked me what I wanted.  I have no idea.  I assume there are companies that have researched this and can refurbish the roll to original spec.

 

If not, does anyone know the original specs?  Thickness, type of rubber, etc

 

Thanks in advance

 

 

 



refurbished Vermeer baler roll

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire