Problems with square baler in different grasses

vendredi 19 juin 2020

This is my first time to get on here and post anything, but I have learned a lot from reading all of the post. I have a New Holland 565 baler and we baled a couple of hundred mix grass bales that were perfect but we got in a field that was straight Bermudagrass and no matter what we done I could not get the bales tight. I tried to tighten the tension springs and all that done was bow them up and was still loose. Then I tried to slow down, then speed up which that just made the bales a lot longer. I kept the rpm’s at 540. The only thing I was wondering is should I have pulled the windrow’s together to make it thicker, they looked good but I didn’t with the grass being so fine if it needs to be real thick. I wanted to thank everyone for all sharing all of their knowledge on this site,it really helps.

Problems with square baler in different grasses

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire