NH parts has lost there minds

lundi 22 juin 2020

I found a used NH 53A bale thrower for sale for $150. I have a model 70 so I am trying to figure out if rollers are the same or not. Anyway I went on Messick’s to check part numbers part #795345 which is the roller with the flywheel on it. Guess what they want for it $5,666.10 that is not a misprint other places want $5,610.00 they are out of there minds. I can buy a whole baler with thrower for less money. Just goes to show they don’t want to support the old equipment. My kid wants to start his own machine shop I am strongly encouraging him to do that . Could you imagine sending your wife for that part putting it in and two weeks later you get that bill in the mail. Rant over thankfully I have an extra parts

NH parts has lost there minds

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire