Problems Cutting Thick Grass with MF 9195 Header

mardi 16 juin 2020

Hi all -

I’ve got a Massey 9195 header on a 9760 windrower tractor. I recently finished cutting some very thick (lodged) grass alfalfa. I had a very hard tome cutting the crop as the grass would wrap around the helper cage and wad up the machine burning belts and leaving a mess.

I installed slingers on the second disc in from the outside but it only helped so much. I was forced to pull the cages in order to get the machine to stop plugging. However, this was not ideal as cop would get stuck in the back of the header before getting ejected in a plug every ten foot or so.

Has anyone experienced this issue? We tried filling in the holes of the cages with metal plates but that didn’t help. What I think I need is a cage cleaner kinda like a disc cleaner that wouldn’t all anything to wrap around the cage. Anybody seen anything like this?

Any thoughts advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Problems Cutting Thick Grass with MF 9195 Header

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire