Krone Fortima problems

dimanche 28 juin 2020

I'm in need of some help y'all. I'm in Az and round balers are almost non-existent out here, but I'm crazy and wanted to try something new. I bought a used New Holland 7060 at auction to get the ball rolling and test out the viability of round balers out here. After some struggling, I got it to work halfway decent and made about 500 bales or so before deciding to upgrade and take this round baling more serious. I stumbled across a '12 Fortima 1500 with only 2150 bales on it and priced very reasonably. I bought it out of Georgia and it showed up a few days ago. After struggling with the pickup and rear door hydros, I found solutions elsewhere on this forum that helped immensely and I'm hoping to drum up some more help on these new issues, mainly because there is nobody within 6 hrs of here that uses Krone round balers, so even the local dealer wont be of much help. The current issues are this: The baler showed up with very little net wrap left on the roll. After struggling with the rear door for a few bales, I was only able to make two decent bales before almost running out. On the second bale, the wrap wouldn't stop unrolling when it was supposed to so I just shut the pto off and opened the door. After that bale, I decided to just put the new roll of wrap in that I got from a JD dealer on the way back from Georgia. I believe that I got it fed in properly, but now the netwrap refuses start on the bale. I can see the roll spin about 1 revolution at the start of the cycle, but then it stops. I push the wrap cycle button on the monitor several times and it does the same thing. Out of frustration, I end up opening the door and digging out the now unwrapped straw and starting over. The wrap seems to be getting pushed back up into where its coming from. I don't know if that is the reason it's not feeding and rolling onto the bale, or if that is a result of it not feeding properly. Also, and I don't know if this is related or a completely separate problem, but at times there is a considerable amount of straw that gets fed up the front side of the baler to the point of boiling over onto the roof of the twine-box/netwrap storage area. It's almost like there is some sort of guard missing to prevent the crop from rolling up the front side of the chain slats. I have read and re-read the owners manual and searched youtube for any sort of guidance or solutions, but no luck. I'm hoping there are some Krone customers or salesman out there on this forum that can help this Az farmboy out. I apologize for being long winded, but I just wanted to explain my situation as thoroughly as possible to paint the best picture of my situation. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks for your time y'all.  



Krone Fortima problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire