crop saver users or other simulare products

samedi 20 juin 2020

Of you, that use theses type  of products, I was wondering how long you can trust the acid to stop sweating? When is It safe to say to your self that if after 5 days or 10 days in the bale without heating your safe for two months or 10 months. Please fill in what your numbers would be.

 

Here is what I have. Five days ago I baled a grass hay  with out the field being being ready because the call for rain,  I made 230 bales that range from 30% to 14,5% moisture and I have put them in the barn where I can check them, I put 1.3 gal o f crop saver on all bales and now 6 days later I find no change in moisture and also no gain in temperature either. they all read a 60 degrees. they were baled at 70 degrees. So they lost 10 degrees,   My question is with the weather i have drying will be hard find so how long can I expect the crop saver to  work before I loose its protection? I like to get your opinion.and some of your wisdom.



crop saver users or other simulare products

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire