John Deere 338 square baler fire !

mardi 14 juillet 2015

Had a small fire in my 338 over the weekend.It seems the plunger is running hard against the upper rail on the inboard side of the baler. Things got a little hot, a small fire started, I contemplated letting it burn,The little voice in my head got the better of me. Anyway,   I'm not well versed in square baler repair nor am i very enthusiastic to tackle fixing it, but thought i would start here with some suggestions. Some things i looked at, The bearings on the bottom of the plunger move freely and are tight, the wrist pin is tight, the plunger arm is straight and true, other then that i don't really know what to look for. Thanks for your time folks ! 



John Deere 338 square baler fire !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire