Switching to a 4x6 rounder... which one to get?

samedi 11 juillet 2015

I bought a vermeer 605k baler with new belts and net this spring... thought it would be a huge upgrade from my nh 845 chainer... i have so far made more bales with my old chainer... that vermeer is giving me fits so i have decided to dump it.

 

i really wanted a 4x6/4x5 baler anyway cause thats what my horse hay customers prefer.

 

i have found a 435 jd near me for 5900. no net but otherwise nice baler with a kicker. also got a quote for a new 459 standard only 21000 for a new basic baler.

 

just looking for opinions on on 4x6 balers the best one out there? looking for somthing in the 5-6k range?

 

also seen a 853 nh with fastnet for 4k i really like the old chainers cause they just bale no matter what and work really good in road dithches.... which i do alot of but only sell my hay so it needs to be presentable.... thoughts? thanks!!! 



Switching to a 4x6 rounder... which one to get?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire