Cimarron Plus - Tell Me About It

lundi 4 avril 2016

My brother is working acrage next to mine - I'm into hay and he is into trees - LOL.

He is clearing some land and between the Olive Autumn and multi flora rose, he wants to apply some kind of herbicide to keep this stuff at bay until he can get his trees or just open pasture in.

He has been turned onto Cimarron Plus for the multi flora rose and asked me what I thought about it. From the hay side of things, it sounds like I want to keep it away from my timothy for at least a year and I think I read that Penn State doesn't recommend applying it to timothy at all. Not real sure but it sounds like Cimarron Plus might have some residual too?

Anyone familiar/use Cimarron Plus and would share their experience with it as we'll at the plant application it was used on?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Bill

Cimarron Plus - Tell Me About It

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire