Controller for Harvest Tech Applicator?

lundi 4 avril 2016

I screwed up and bought another baler at an auction Saturday (really, I was just trying to help get the bidding going  ;) ).  Anyway, it's a JD 348 with the pump, tank, lines, pressure gage and spray nozzles of what appears to be a Harvest Tech applicator.  It also has the sensors and leadwires for a BHT-2 moisture tester.  I just heard back from the dealer that the farm that traded it in is going to use the controllers on their new baler, so I'm stuck wondering what controller I need (or if I should just get a new system all together).

 

I'm guessing that this was an electronic control version of Harvest Tech's system, but I don't know for sure.  It looks similar to the automatic system that I have, minus the controller and the solenoid assembly.  There is only a single power lead for the pump that runs up to the tractor (that I have been able to find, anyway).  So now for the questions:

  1. Where would I find any identification information on the parts of the system I have?
  2. Do the electronic versions just control the pump speed to regulate the pressure?
  3. If the answer to #2 is 'yes', how much should I be expecting to pay for just the controller?

 

I already have a BHT-2 sensor unit to install (bought it for the 348 I already had), but now I'm just going to see which of the two balers are in better shape, get the tester & applicator installed on it and sell the other 348.

 

Thanks in advance for your help, Josh.

 

By the way, I posted a picture of the baler over in the 2016 photos thread.



Controller for Harvest Tech Applicator?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire