NH 1033 hydraulics

dimanche 14 mai 2017

I need some input on a issue I have discovered today with our 1033.
I was doing some measuring on the unit when I noticed a hydraulic leak near the pump.
After washing and close inspection I found the oil coming from the pump body. Front section.
I looked on NH parts site and a new pump is 4,100 cdn.... must be an alternative for this machine? Also I can get a seal kit for it but most would say pump is bad no? We just got the machine last year, so we are still learning how to use it. Paid 2500. Has been some welding done to it but it worked good for us last year. Put up about 1500 bales. Hoping to build a shed at some point, but in the mean time I'm looking for some information. And what is special about this pump? 1 suction line and looks like 2 pressure lines off the back?
Up near dawson creek bc canada. Thanks shawn

NH 1033 hydraulics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire