Vermeer 504G pickup teeth too close to starter roller

mercredi 3 juillet 2019

I have a Vermeer 504G baler. The pickup teeth are too close to the starter roller, actually rubbing high up on the rubber flaps. I've disconnected the belt for the pickup so I can easily see the contact. Facing the front of the baler on the left hand side is pickup lift handle (used for removing clogged hay). This side of the pickup is higher than the right hand side. I have adjusted the springs on both sides just about as far as I can go and the pickup will not lower. I've removed the pickup handle assembly to see if it was holding up, but it seemed to make no difference. I've lowerer the drawbar height and that might have helped a little, but I can't go any lower. I've tried to adjust the pickup cams, but I don't seem to be able to get them to move. When I raise the pickup with a jack and lower it, it seems to be bottoming out on something, but I don't know what. I'm pretty stumped. Anyone got any idea what's going on?



Vermeer 504G pickup teeth too close to starter roller

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire