Drying hay without a tedder

samedi 13 juin 2020

I know that everyone else within about 200 miles dropped hay the end of this week and got it rained on with a no rain forecast, so I thought someone would share what they do. Dropped 12-15 acres Thursday evening. We have a disc mower, so it lays flat. We don't have a tedder. I know that a tedder would help us get dry, but a full time job and lack of help make it tough to do ollow up with another pass. Chance of rain now goes into Sunday. It wasn't completely dry, bottom was still wet. On a normal situation, I would have raked it today and baled it tomorrow. I'm thinking of leaving it alone and raking it tomorrow after the rain passes. May have to flip it again before baling. Use a 10 wheel v rake, and have had good luck drying in the windrow. Anyone else do things the same as we do?

Drying hay without a tedder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire