Fair Price on a JD 568 baler

jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a good haying season so far.  I would love to get into a used round baler, Deere is what I am most familiar with, have a dealer near with a good baler tech who drives through our neighborhood to get to work.  My dad's cousins have a 568 round baler, they use very little, it would be enough baler for several years for me.  It has net wrap, wide pickup, smaller tires and probably less than 4000 bales.  I think it is an early model 07/08?  My great uncle bought it used and used it one year before he died(haying was his retirement)  Oh and I believe the aforementioned baler tech bought this brand new. What is a fair private sale price on this thing?



Fair Price on a JD 568 baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire