Need help with BR 780 bale shape

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

I'm looking for some advice on settings for a BR780 that I recently purchased.  I upgraded from a 688, so I am familiar with how the baler works, but I'm having an issue I never had on the 688.  This baler makes a nice, tight core, and the pressure reading is good once the bale starts growing (1400 ish) but when I kick out the bales, they are loose around the outside.  It's just a few inches around the outside, but it sure does make the bales look crappy (and I sell my hay, so attractiveness of the bales is important).  It is worse in the middle than it is on either end, but the whole thing doesn't look tight enough.  I tried messing with the net wrap thinking maybe it just wasn't putting on the wrap tight enough, but I haven't seen any improvement.  I have my old book from my 688, but I don't have one for this baler, so all the things that are different about it (such as the net wrap adjustments) I'm having to learn the hard way. 

 

I've only ran a couple dozen bales through it so far (my area has been extrememly wet and people are just getting started to get hay put up) but I'd like to get it figured out soon before I have a bunch of crappy-looking bales. 

 

Thanks!



Need help with BR 780 bale shape

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire