Bermuda hay field aint gonna make anything and full of Rattail fescue

mardi 17 mai 2016

I posted earlier about my Bermuda fields located in North alabama heading out about 3 weeks early and very short.I fertitized april 15th.with 90 units of nitrogen and potash per soil samples.I just aint had any rain.I had this weed last year and I have it again and bad.I sprayed Roundup last fall when the grass went dormant.I was going to spray again this spring but the Bermuda grass greened up before I could.For the first time I burned fields off and then we had a warm spell and Bermuda grass greened up before weeds were there to spray roundup.What a mess I will never burn again.

I am just ready to cut this trashy short mess and hope for a good second cutting.When and what can I use on the rattail fescue? 

Attached Thumbnails

  • raa.jpg
  • raatt.jpg
  • raattt.jpg
  • rattt.jpg


Bermuda hay field aint gonna make anything and full of Rattail fescue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire