Looking at moldboard plows

dimanche 8 mai 2016

I am looking at getting a moldboard plow. I had an old JD 1350_1450 4 bottom. It was trip standard and had a twisted bottom so after not using it for years I unloaded it. I have enough rocks in my area I will be getting one with spring reset standards. I also have more power now than when I picked up that old plow. I rented a JD 2800 series plow last fall. Seemed to pull easy, the main reason I didn't opt to buy that particular one was that the first bottom was tweaked. When in tough clay it wouldn't stay locked in and found welds after inspecting closer. I guess I was looking at 5 bottom plows because with the 7110 case pulling it that would be a good fit. I would like to go with either a Deere or a white plow. I have spotted a 2700 series Deere on tractorhouse. I would appreciate any input I can get from you guys. I know that this may not be a typical piece of equipment to be discussed on here but I figured it couldn't hurt. I just don't want to buy something that turns out to be a junker by design. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Chris

Looking at moldboard plows

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire