New to me tedder Fahr KH40

mardi 5 juillet 2016

Hey folks,

 

I was given a Fahr KH40 four basket tedder today. The owner said it was a great tedder, but a wheel developed a crack, busted off one day, he did a repair that broke, and he said to heck with it. Went and got new six basket, and this one sat this season out.

 

I've done some searching around about this one, and I see the ears for the outer two baskets can wear out and cause big problems. The ears on this one look good to me. Any other info on these? Good places to find parts? It's missing one of the tine arms, and needs three new tines, and obviously a new wheel/hub assembly. I'm VERY excited to have a tedder. Haying in WA state is really tough without one!

 

Any help would be much appreciated!

 

Chris

 

20160705_162015_zpsbek4y5xu.jpg



New to me tedder Fahr KH40

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire