MF 1560 or Vameer 605 question

lundi 24 juin 2019

I have an MF1560 baler and last year the starter roller that is jus above the pickup and has the rubber flaps on it broke the shaft between the bearing and the gear on the left hand side. I was told this was kind of a common issue with these and the vameer 605f balers. I found another mf1560 and bought it for parts and was wondering if there is anything that can be done to that shaft before I install it to maybe help prevent that in the future. I only put up about 75 or so bales a year so I don't really need much out of it and other than that it has been a very good baker for the past 3 or 4 years since I got it. I have asked a few people their opinion of what they thought may have caused that since the the only way I could see it breating or any of them breaking like that is if the roller got bound up but I don't really understand how that could happen with it being basically out in the open in front of the bale. If any one has any advice on that issue I would sure appreciate anything on it...thanks

MF 1560 or Vameer 605 question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire