need round baler, and support equipment advice

samedi 22 juin 2019

Hello everyone, I am in need of advice on round balers, haybines, and what goes with what best.  I will start by telling you that I am done with row crops( corn, and soybeans), and the stress that goes with them.  This fall I will be planting everything to hay. My plan is to make round bales. I live in an area close to a lot of amish that most have small skidloaders, and like to feed smaller round bales. My tractors are an allis chalmers WD, a series one D17, a series four D17, and a one ninety XT, The WD and seventeens are narrow front, the one ninety being wide front. My skidloader is a bobcat 520, which I believe is rated to pickup eight hundred pounds.  I am looking to get a small round baler like a Hesston 530, 5530, 730, or case 8430, new holland  630 (you get the picture).  My questions are, Should I get a nine foot haybine and rake single rows, or get a seven foot haybine (there are a few available in my area) and rake double rows?  And would the one ninety be to big to put on these smaller balers?



need round baler, and support equipment advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire