pull type forage havesters

samedi 22 juin 2019

i am old school and very small potatoes in the farming industry.  I grew up cutting the corn with a mashede and carring to the mill for grinding.  I got out of farming by leaving home and going into the Army first and then Air Force.  Now, after near 28 years of service and many years later I am back at it again.

 

I still cut my corn with a mashede after it dries in the fall(5 acers),  During the cutting process I stack.  Then let it dry more for about 6 wks.  I have my own grinder.  But am looking for an easier way if I expand my operation.  Would a pull Type Harvester be the answer?

I have a MF 285....Its about 83 hp.

 

I also have a dump truck to load it in.  Thanks for any info



pull type forage havesters

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire