NH 477 haybine

samedi 29 juin 2019

Hello all I'm having some troubles with my haybine. I cut hay a few weeks ago and ran in until the chain fell off the right side roller drive sprocket. Noticed the bearing was shot. Replaced the bearing and all the flanges that hold it together on the shaft. Yesterday I tried cutting hay with it and it sounds like a bucket of rocks is going through it. Banging and clanking really loud. When it's just running with out cutting hay it sounds ok but as soon as you put hay in it starts making all kind of rack it. I tried adjusting the rolls but it didn't help it sounds like that's where the noise is coming from. I cut 4 rounds and stopped before I destroyed it. My dad was the master mechanic but he passed away in February so I'm trying to run the farm myself. Any help or pointers are appreciated. Thanks!

NH 477 haybine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire