Repairing and maintaining my Haybine

mercredi 26 juin 2019

First of all I'm a novice, newbie, greenhorn....early retirement from construction to start and operate a beef cattle operation. I'm pretty good at mechanics..I repair and do regular maintenance on most of my equipment which is all pretty simple stuff.  However, I'm now in the market to buy a haybine...am considering a NH 1465 which appears to be in very good condition. The guy selling went to a disk mower is the reason for him selling. Here's my dilemma...I've never run a haybine.  I've read many posts about the problems and solutions to operating one but have not a clue what they're talking about when they mention something, for example, the wobble.

What I'm hoping to find is a source that will teach me not only to operate the machine correctly and what adjustments needed etc , but also to learn how to properly repair, adjust and maintain that equipment.

I'm sure when buying a new one from the dealer they give some hands on instruction like that (yes?), but I'm buying a used piece of equipment from a private seller. And I don't mind paying a fee (hourly or otherwise) for the education. I'm paying $6500 for this machine...and I have no problem paying a few hundred more to learn about it.  I've learned that education is cheap in the long run...

Any suggestions?



Repairing and maintaining my Haybine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire