drum mower behind an antique tractor Question?

jeudi 27 juin 2019

I have a Hesston 1120 sickle based mower conditioner that I really like however I could possibly have the opportunity to pick up some more small piddle patch fields near me (1 to 1.5 acre sizes) , but my 1120 will not fit through the gates.  Heck one field I access now I have to take down some fence to get in and out of it.

 

So just for the sake of thinking out loud about some alternative possibilities;  What size drum mower would a stock but fairly healthy Farmall M handle?   My M does have an add on 3 point hitch kit of rather stout design.  M is narrow front if that matters.

 

1.65 m (or 65 inches)?

1.85 m (or 73 inches)?



drum mower behind an antique tractor Question?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire