New Holland BR740

mercredi 19 juin 2019

Electrical issue... I bought the Baler last year and have been working on various issues. This one is somewhat intermittent but could jam me up one day...

Sometimes when I turn on the monitor it will not power up all the way. The backlight will come on and I can hear the computer click on baler (if tractor is off). However, it does not beep or show any info on screen. After multiple times of pushing on/off button and unplugging connections it will power up and work all day. Doesn’t seem like I can narrow it to one specific plug. I am connected directly to battery. I took monitor and harness to local Ag shop thinking they could check plugs and he said they couldn’t. I have cleaned the plugs with contact cleaner (and yes I let them dry before putting back together). I appreciate any help/direction.

#wishitwouldstoprainingsoicouldcutmore

New Holland BR740

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire